Table of Contents
Want to be a transformational leader?
Contrary to what many would say, there are no shortcuts. There are no hacks to truly being equipped to lead people into and through transformation – whether personal, community, or other.
Listen as Dr. Noah Manyika shares about lifelong learning, the value of learning from other cultures, and some key pitfalls that often crop up.
Listen to Discover:
- How a posture of humility can lead to lifelong learning and growth.
- How our experience might actually leave us ill-prepared for what we need to do.
- One thing people often misunderstand about Africa.
- The danger of viewing regional, or even local culture with a broad lens.
- How transformational leadership requires that we understand how things are while preparing people for what is actually to come.
- The Starfish and the Spider (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000S1LU3M)
- Follow the Leadership Moment Podcast: https://followthepodcast.com/leadersmoment
- Leave a Rating or Review: https://lovethepodcast.com/leadersmoment
- Find more at https://fxmissions.com
About the Leadership Moment
Scott McClelland of Foundational Missions shares bite-sized insights into leadership, with a focus on the Bible, missions, and ministry. He pulls from a wide variety of sources and always has something to inspire and challenge us to greatness.